skip to Main Content
+91-(20) 25535095

Illegal property possession can be considered as something quite common in India. This kind of thing is usually experienced by the NRI that has been leaving their property for a considerably long time. Most of the cases showed that stranger usually comes to one specific property and makes the fake paper related with the ownership of the property. Because of this reason, NRIs lost their property. Unfortunately, even though this kind of case is something that happened often, not all of those NRIs are aware of this kind of situation. They should have realized that if you own a property but you do not posses it. Standing still will not solve your problem of getting your property taken. That is one reason why you will need the help of lawyer such as the one that you can get from The professionalism that they have will surely help you with this kind of property possessing problem.

Most of the time, this kind of problem is experienced by the NRIs because of these reasons.

  • The first one is because they are not there to stay on their property.
  • They do not visit their property as often as many other property owners for many reasons.
  • The property is left without nay caretakers or renter to stay on the property.
  • The connection between the land mafia and the strong politician gives the land mafia the better space to take over the property with no possessor.

You need to realize that possession over your own property is something totally important, especially if you are an NRI. There is a protection that you can get if you posses a property, though you are not the owner. That means if you have not taken care of your property for many years, someone else might have been possessing your property during that time and you have nothing to fight for since the possessor already has the help from the law protection.

The most important thing that you should have learned is the fact that you can still have the power to take this problem to the court, especially if you are the owner of the property. However, you need to make sure that you are also getting the backup from the property or real estate lawyers when you want to take this problem to the court.

If you do not want to experience this kind of problem, you can do the preventive method by visiting your property as often as you can. You can try to do that at least twice in a month. If you have a renter or caretaker over your property, try to change them regularly so that you still have the power over your property. However, if you have failed doing those preventions, you will need to make sure that you have all of the necessary papers related with the ownership of the property. This way, you can just take this kind of problem to the court with the provision of the experts.